Navigation

H O M E      A B O U T      B E A U T Y      F A S H I O N      L I F E S T Y L E      S K I N C A R E     

Friday, February 21, 2014

Blonde Ambition





Sorry about the birds nest, I got caught in the rain. 


I always say that technically, i've never dyed my hair. I only even 'lighten' it, using this spray. I would say that I am a natural blonde, but over time I've morphed into a brunette. Now, most brunettes I see, completely rock it. I'd love to be able to have gorgeous Cheryl Cole-esque chocolatey locks, but I look awful brunette. It's not even brunette it's a muddy, mousey sort of colour and leaves me looking tired and drained. Maybe I'll toy with a proper brunette shade in the future, but for now, I'm a definite blonde gal.
This spray is perfect for me, you spray it in to towel-dried hair and then style as usual. Simple as that. Heat tools (hair-dryers, straighteners, curlers) activate the spray, so the lightening is accelerated. The bottle says to use a maximum of 10 times, but I probably only ever use it three to four times in a row when my hair is looking a little dull. I love this little bottle of blonde, and I don't know where I'd be without it. I'm scared of bleach, don't want to damage (my already dry) hair, and can't afford an expensive head of highlights from the hairdressers. This stuff is perfect, it lasts around about six months, which is great for the price and how much I use it. The only downside is that it can be little drying, but just pop on a hair mask before you use it (brief review of one here) or some Argan Oil (review coming soon) and you're golden (literally). 

While this isn't going to change your hair colour overnight, nor does it work miracles, but for someone like me who wants to rediscover their blonde hair of 13 years ago, it's ideal. 

Do you want highlights but want to keep your 'virgin hair'? Have you tried this? 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Water Damage Restoration Haddonfield

    ReplyDelete