Navigation

H O M E      A B O U T      B E A U T Y      F A S H I O N      L I F E S T Y L E      S K I N C A R E     

Monday, March 24, 2014

THE MONDAY WISHLIST: CLUTCH BAGS

Clutches
(L-R) TOP ROW: 1// 2 // 3 // SECOND ROW: 4 // 5 // 6 // THIRD ROW: 7 // 8 // 9 // 
FOURTH ROW: 10 // 11 // 12

You know how some girls are into shoes, for others it's clothes? Well for me it's handbags.
I've been lusting over clutches recently as my Journalism ball is next Wednesday, and I'm seriously struggling to accessorise my dress, (It's this burgundy one from Boohoo if you've got any ideas) and I thought a plain nude/black clutch would serve me well. 

I'd love any of these, I just think clutch bags are insanely overpriced. I can't see the logic in paying more than £15 for something that only holds a phone, some cash and a lipstick. Life just isn't fair. I guess I'll just have to lust over these for now, how cute are the book/radio ones?? Unfortunately spending £250 on a clutch that looks like a book is not a luxury I can afford. Anyway... off to Primark I go....

Are you a handbag girl like me, or do you have another vice? Which clutches are your favourite?


3 comments:

  1. i love clutch bags... the far right on the top row is amazing i love it! i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/complexion-perfection-benefit.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite is the middle top right, tragically it's Jimmy Choo and costs £850... I'm on the hunt for a dupe though. xx

      Delete
  2. The Clutches handbags have been a popular and elegant accessory for women.

    ReplyDelete