Navigation

H O M E      A B O U T      B E A U T Y      F A S H I O N      L I F E S T Y L E      S K I N C A R E     

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I'M BACK




So, I’m not going to flatter myself into thinking that since my brief few months of blogging last year, everyone has been patiently waiting for me to get blogging again.

The thing is, I really loved blogging and I think it’s such a shame that the stress levels during my final years of university has meant that I just stopped not only blogging, but reading blogs too. So, a couple of weeks ago my degree ended and I’ve been thrust into the enthralling (but mostly, dull) world of unemployment (I’ll save my woes for another post). Before I start pulling out my hair with boredom, I really think now is the perfect time to get back into that blogging game, so here I am.

I was just going to whack up a post, but most people who do ‘blogging breaks’ or whatever upload an obligatory ‘I’m back’ post, so this is mine. I hope you’ll be seeing more of me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment